sold Apple (AAPL)
- After a nearly 25% price increase over two months, she almost timed the top.
Blake Moore & Ashley Hinson
bought Amazon (AMZN)
- Shares went up over 20% shortly after their trades near the bottom.
sold Broadcom (AVGO)
- The semiconductor company decreased in value by over 10%, after he nearly sold the top.
bought Dutch Bros Coffee (BROS)
- The company, which is from Earl's home state of Oregon, went up by more than 100% after his trade.
sold Everest (RE)
- Richard sold shares of the insurance company at a high, before the price dipped more than 40%.
sold Prudential Financial (PRU)
- After she perfectly sold at the peak, the price dropped more than 50%.
bought an S&P 500 ETF (SPY)
- He perfectly bought the dip, as the market rose nearly 60% soon after.
sold Tilray (TLRY)
- The price decreased more than 55% right after Brian exited his position.
bought The Trade Desk (TTD)
- His trade was more than 90% below its 52-week high.
sold Zillow (Z)
- The priced dropped more than 35% right after he exited his position at the top.